What To Do And Not To Do When Cleaning Up Vandalism Damage
Vandalism at your property can happen when you least expect it. Taking fast action is critical. Here are some important tips to remember while waiting for SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus to begin property restoration.
- Hose or wash egg damage from building exterior using water as soon as possible.
- Use a shop vac to carefully vacuum glass particles from carpets and upholstery.
- Save containers which reveal the ingredients of spilled inks, cosmetics and paints.
- Photograph and record all damage when possible.
- Attempt to remove ink, paint or cosmetic stains.
- Operate damaged lamps or appliances.
- Discard furniture wood chips, broken pieces from porcelain, furniture or art objects that may be used for repair.
Call the professionals at SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus at (614) 888-5700 to help with your vandalism needs.