Recent Before & After Photos

Black Soot Covering High School Stadium Bleachers


A small fire broke out under the bleachers at a local Columbus High School causing a significant amount of soot to build up on the underside of the bleachers. A... READ MORE



Hot Water Tank Causes Damage To Hardwood Floors


Our SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus Team was called out to this local home to access water damage caused by a hot water tank. As you can see in the picture to the... READ MORE



Barn Roof Damaged Due To Wind


Our SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus Reconstruction Team got called out to a farm to repair damage to this barn's roof that was caused by high winds. As you can se... READ MORE



Devastating Fire In Columbus Home


Our SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus team was called out to this local Columbus home after a kitchen fire caused the majority of inside of this home to burn up. As... READ MORE



Grease Fire In Columbus Home


SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus was called out to this local Columbus home after a devastating grease fire destroyed these homeowners beloved home. As you can see... READ MORE



Columbus Bathroom Remodeled After Water Damage


Our SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus team was called out to this Columbus home after the homeowners noticed they had an ongoing sink leak causing water damage, aff... READ MORE



Tree Goes Through Roof At Columbus Home


A heavy storm that passed through the Columbus area resulted in multiple branches coming loose from surrounding trees and unfortunately went through these local... READ MORE



Frozen Pipe In Westerville Home


Our SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus team was called out to this Westerville home for emergency services due to a frozen pipe that had burst. Water from the burst ... READ MORE



Fire Damaged Kitchen


The fire that started in this Columbus kitchen spewed large volumes of greasy, smelly soot through a large portion of the house. Combine the blackened surfaces ... READ MORE



Local School Fire


Faulty electrical wiring to lights in a classroom caused the fire in this local Columbus school. The fire caused an extensive amount damage to the classroom and... READ MORE