Recent Before & After Photos

Water Supply Line Causes Water Damage


Our SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus Team got called out to this commercial building in Dublin for water damage after a supply line from a cooler leaked from the s... READ MORE



Toilet Overflow Causes Damage To Basement


This local Columbus home experienced water damage due to a toilet overflow on the main level which then affected the entirety of the basement, which is shown in... READ MORE



Sump Pump Back Up In Columbus Basement


Our SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus Team was called out to this local Columbus home to access the water damage from a sump pump back up. It may not be very notice... READ MORE



Large Water Loss In Dentist Office


SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus was called out this local dentist office to access the water damage caused by a busted pipe. As you can in the picture to the top ... READ MORE



Neighbor's Water Issue Causes Damage To Downstairs Unit


Our SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus Team was called out to this local Columbus home at an condominium complex to access the water damage caused by an upstairs nei... READ MORE



Black Soot Covering High School Stadium Bleachers


A small fire broke out under the bleachers at a local Columbus High School causing a significant amount of soot to build up on the underside of the bleachers. A... READ MORE



Hot Water Tank Causes Damage To Hardwood Floors


Our SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus Team was called out to this local home to access water damage caused by a hot water tank. As you can see in the picture to the... READ MORE



Barn Roof Damaged Due To Wind


Our SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus Reconstruction Team got called out to a farm to repair damage to this barn's roof that was caused by high winds. As you can se... READ MORE



Devastating Fire In Columbus Home


Our SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus team was called out to this local Columbus home after a kitchen fire caused the majority of inside of this home to burn up. As... READ MORE



Grease Fire In Columbus Home


SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus was called out to this local Columbus home after a devastating grease fire destroyed these homeowners beloved home. As you can see... READ MORE