Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We know that disaster requires immediate response. Part of our strategy to serve you better means having assets in various places. We have two warehouses here in Columbus, assets in the Mansfield area, as well as equipment and crews up North in Cleveland. We have been able to expand our business because of the many customers that have put their trust in us as a company to serve those in need.
Another way we serve you is having key personnel that live in different parts of the city and entire state. Our equipment/people in different geographical locations mean we can respond to any part of the state of Ohio within a couple hours. We have managers, technicians, and owners that cover these geographical locations in and around Central Ohio to react quickly to your emergency needs. Time is money in an emergency, and here at SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus, we are always on call!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (614) 888-5700
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus and SERVPRO of Gahanna arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.