Devastating Fire In Columbus Home
Our SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus team was called out to this local Columbus home after a kitchen fire caused the majority of inside of this home to burn up. As you can see in the picture to the top left, everything had to be removed down to the studs. Unfortunately, nothing was salvageable.
Our SERVPRO team worked around the clock to get these customer back in their home before the holidays.
Our team was able to get our customers back in their home just in time for Christmas. Our customers were so happy with the finished result and couldn't thank us enough for coming to the rescue.