Electrical Fire in Columbus, OH
The fire damage in this Columbus home was caused by faulty wiring. Electrical fires happen more often than you would think. There are many causes of electrical fire in homes and business, but faulty electrical outlet and old, outdated appliances cause the most electrical fires. To avoid an electrical fire in your home, maintain electrical plugs and outlets and replace any frayed or cracked electrical cords.
SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus responded quickly to secure this home before repairs could begin. Repairs included replacing the wiring system and cleaning the soot throughout the home. The kitchen was badly damaged, and our construction team replaced the cabinets, flooring and the kitchen was given a fresh coat of paint.
Call SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus at 614-888-5700 if you have any fire, we can help!