If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (614) 888-5700

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Local School Fire

Faulty electrical wiring to lights in a classroom caused the fire in this local Columbus school. The fire caused an extensive amount damage to the classroom and covered hallways and 10 classrooms with soot. SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus arrived on the scene almost immediately accessing the smoke damage. Our team worked tirelessly to clean the soot from the walls, ceilings, floors, and contents to get this school back up and running so the kids could get back to their education.

If you experience fire damage in your building, please don’t hesitate to call SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus at 614-888-5700. We are always here to help!