Local School Fire
Faulty electrical wiring to lights in a classroom caused the fire in this local Columbus school. The fire caused an extensive amount damage to the classroom and covered hallways and 10 classrooms with soot. SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus arrived on the scene almost immediately accessing the smoke damage. Our team worked tirelessly to clean the soot from the walls, ceilings, floors, and contents to get this school back up and running so the kids could get back to their education.
If you experience fire damage in your building, please don’t hesitate to call SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus at 614-888-5700. We are always here to help!