Columbus, Ohio Fire Loss
Faulty electrical wiring caused this Columbus, OH house fire. Our experience construction team demo and rebuilt of damaged structure and our cleaning technician cleaned the walls, ceiling, woodwork, lights and all affected structure.
It was necessary for our move out specialist to inventory and pack all the contents in this home. Content were stored in our warehouse during the restoration. All the contents brought into our warehouse were cleaned, boxed and moved back once the cleaning and repairs were completed.
Our goal is to return damage areas and items to preloss condition and make it “Like it never even happened.”
Call SERVPRO of North East Columbus at 614-888-5700 if you have a fire loss.